27.01. – Wissenswertes
Webinars for access to land initiatives
Hello Access to Land colleagues,
We invite you to a series of webinars organised by some of the members of the A2L Network in the frame of the Erasmus + project Setting up a Learning Platform for Farmers' Access to Land.
Registration is needed in the following link. You will receive further information of each webinar some weeks in advance and the link to the webinar some days before the webinar. Each webinar will last between 1h30min and 2h max. and dates might change in case of inability of speakers attendance.
1. How to assesss environnemental, social and economic impact of agroecological farms ? - Wed. 27th January, 15h (CET, UTC+1). MORE INFO ON THIS WEBINAR BELOW.
2. Crowfunding and fundraising: how to campaign for mass crowfunding beyond the farm community - Wed. 24th February, 15h (CET, UTC+1).
3. Access to land for agroecological farming: a guide for setting up a land initiative and developing a land strategy - Wed. 24th March, 15h (CET, UTC+1).
4. The process of buying farmland: do's and dont's - Wed. 28th April, 15h (CEST, UTC+2).
5. The process of buying farm buildings that come with the land - Wed. 26th May, 15h (CEST, UTC+2).
6. How to deal with farmland/farmbuilding donations? - Wed. 23rd June, 15h (CEST, UTC+2).